Boatworld Wakeboard Trick Handle with 4 Section Rope
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Questions & Answers
Our Boatworld Wakeboard/Waterski Trick Handle with 3 Section Rope is the perfect rope for upping your wakeboarding or trick skiing game. The 12″ double-density handle is machined to provide a superior grip for optimum performance. It has a high strength aluminium core, 4″ finger protectors and foam floats so the handle floats in the water for easy start-ups. It also features a 6in mini torque aluminium trick handle which provides extra leverage and pull for spins and inverted tricks. Making it easier to start adding some tricks into your game but then enabling you to progress fast when you’ve mastered it. The bridle is fully encased in flexible vinyl for protection against abrasion and wear. The low stretch 16-strand 30-filament rope has 4 sections with take-off loops (5, 35, 10, 10, 10) for all riding styles. A Rope Tidy is included for tangle-free storage.
- 12in superior grip handle
- High strength aluminium core
- Foam floats on the handle for good visibility
- 6in mini torque trick handle
- 16 strand rope for ultimate strength
- 65ft length
- 4 section (5,35,10,10,10ft)
- Rope tidy for easy storage
- Rider Ability – Intermediate
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.