- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
- Product Questions & Answers (1)
With the Boatworld 12V Super High-Pressure SUP Pump just simply connect to your Halkey Roberts or Boston Valve, dial in the desired pressure you need, (between 1-20 psi ) and walk away! Plenty of pressure for inflatable boats, towables and Inflatable SUPs!
- Comes with 12-volt 20AMP socket connection for straight connection into a 12V socket PLUS an adaptor allowing connection to the car or boat battery with alligator clips.
- Inflate SUPs up to 20 psi in minutes.
- Also ideal for Inflatable towables, boats and other drop stitch inflatables requiring high pressure
- 2 stage high-pressure inflation and deflation
- Auto shut-off once desired pressure is reached
- Sprung feet reduce noise and vibration
- Just dial in the pressure from 1 to 20 PSI.
- Comes with 2 Adaptors – Halkey Roberts Valve adaptor + 2 washers at 2 different thicknesses PLUS Boston Valve Adaptor
- Hose is 132cm long ( 52″ )
- Power cable is 3mts long ( 10ft )
- Car battery adaptor lead 38cm long ( 15″ )
- Comes with a Boston valve adaptor for Towables
- Max airflow 260 litres/min
- The whole Inflatable SUP, inflatable towable and boating experience just got a lot easier !!
- Low pressure: 400 Litre per minute
High pressure: 170 Litre per minute.
Please note. To engage the second stage your car ignition needs to be on as the pump needs a lot of power to work properly. It will also make a lot more noise and will vibrate, please be aware that this is normal.
Product Info & Care
Why is the photos showing 2 different pumps one is a digital controlled pump the other has a control knob that you twist around for settings, which of these 2 pumps is for sale
- QWhy is the photos showing 2 different pumps one is a digital controlled pump the other has a cont...... Read moreA The pump is a digital dial pump.