Boatworld Dinghy Launch Wheels
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
- FAQ's (1)
The Boatworld Launch Wheels make launching your boat so much easier. Perfect for a wide range of inflatable boats and small dinghies including the Boatworld range of SIBs. These Boatworld Launch Wheels have 3 sprung loaded positions. Simply pull the wheel out to move it from the fully down to fully stowed vertical position. Bolt these onto the transom of your boat. Wheels come complete with 4 x stainless steel mounting bolts + stainless steel nylock nuts and washer.
- Easy installation Maintenance Free 3 Positions wheel locking by heavy-duty stainless steel spring Made from corrosion-resistant lightweight but tough nylon material
- You get a pair of wheels supplied + stainless steel mounting bolts, washer and nylock nuts.
- Size: Overall 305mm long with launch wheels down x 125mm wide Wheels 87mm wide x 140mm dia Fixing Pad 150mm long x 100mm wide
- Ground clearance from bottom of fixing pad 155mm.
- Fits most make of inflatable boat or small dinghy. Wheels roll easily over firm surfaces and tuck out of the way once the boat is in water. Extra-wide wheels are perfect for all firm surfaces. Made using Stainless steel fittings. Easy installation.
- Max capacity: 112kg Max boat length: 12ft -3.66m
Product Info & Care
Hi are these wheels compatible with the vdeck 250
- QHi are these wheels compatible with the vdeck 250A
Hi there, these would not fit the Air V, due to the trim tabs on the back of the boat. You would need to use the "Boatworld Launch Wheels for Air V Type" which arch over the trim tabs. Thanks.