Boatworld PWC Anchor and Buoy
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
- Product Questions & Answers
This Boatworld sand anchor is ideal for jetskis, dinghies, ribs and canoes too!!
- 8ft rope
- Large stainless steel snap-hook
- PWC Anchor and Buoy are ideal for anchoring in shallow water to keep the impeller off the beach.
- Fill up the durable Heavy Duty Reinforced PVC anchor bag with up to 35 lbs (16 kg) of rocks or sand.
- Size when full approx 24cm diameter x 32cm high
- PWC Anchor has a buoy to mark the anchor’s location.
- Tie-ups are easy with the 8ft long rope and a large stainless steel snap hook that comes with the PWC Anchor and Buoy!
- Finished in bright colours means easy to spot in the water!
- Can be used for small dinghies/ribs/canoes too !!
- Stores away easily and folds up compactly when not in use.
- Fill the anchor bag
- Slide cord lock to close drawstring
- Double-loop drawstring back through itself to ensure no drawstring slippage
- Adjust buoy on the rope to the required position
- Attach to the watercraft with the snap hook or pass a loop through and snap hook to the loop.
- To empty, open the bag drawstring, invert the bag using the built-in handle in the base of the bag!
Colours can vary from picture.
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.