Blu Thru Boat Engine Salt Flush complete with mixer
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (3)
- Product Questions & Answers
Remove Built-up Salt in Your Boat Engine
Make your engine like new with Salt Bustin’ Blu Thru !! Blu Thru is a safe and fast salt removal system that improves marine engine cooling performance by removing built-up salt residue reducing corrosion in cooling chambers and heat risers, thus extending the life of your engine !! Suitable for inboards, sterndrives, outboards and jet skis.
Blu Thru is manufactured by us at our premises in Chesterfield. Blu Thru unlike many of our competitors has been lab and field-tested without harm to internal engine seals or gaskets. In fact, blue-thru is designed to lubricate and protect your engine seals, water pump and gaskets. This product is also a total clean no scrub salt removal system for your boat, jet-ski, motor, tackle, fishing rods, fishing reels, trailer, dive equipment, beach furniture and seaside home windows.
NOTE: 4 x tablets will make 1 gallon of general cleaning solution!! So a 40 tablet bottle represents great value compared to other boat engine flushing products on the market.
- Non-Toxic / Biodegradable / Non – Hazardous / Detergent Free
- Helps prevent corrosion by removing salt deposits, leaving a protective wax and corrosion inhibitor on surfaces
- Aids in Lubricating gaskets and rubber seals.
- Conserves fresh water and time, (complete flush takes less than five minutes).
- Tablet form saves space and eliminates mixing.
- Made in the UK at our premises!
Why a tablet?
- A tablet bottle stores easily on your boat or PWC
- 40 tablets make 10 gallons of cleaning solution !!
- If you spill your tablets you simply pick them up without loss or cleanup.
- Tablets will not freeze when stored in a cold climate.
- Non-Liquid tablets are perfect for travel
Each Kit contains a 3-way controllable dispenser c/w hose clip fittings for standard garden hose, 40 x Flush Tablets, and instructions. One 40 tablet bottle of the Blue-thru tablets will provide a number of engine flushes based on recommendations below. Recommended Tablet Usage For Engine Flush & Boat Wash: PWC 2 Tablets All Inboard EnginesTablets Outboard Engines 1-50HP 2 Tablets Outboard Engines 51-150HP 3 Tablets Outboard Engines 151HP + 4 Tablets Boat/PWC/Equipment Wash 1 Tablet
NOTE: TABLETS ONLY ARE REQUIRED FOR V DRIVE INBOARDS AS TABLETS CAN BE SIMPLY DROPPED INTO SEA STRAINER
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.