Zup Do More 2.0 Watersports Board
For Intermediate to Advanced riders
Top-Down Fins for enhanced tracking
Comfortable, non-skid EVA foam padding allows for multiple foot positions anywhere on the board.
Easy slip-in Multifunctional Foot Straps, that are also Elbow Pads & Kneepads as needed
Lightweight, Compression-Molded Fiberglass Construction
Responsive hydrodynamics on a neutrally buoyant board
Integrated Side handles & Tow Hook
Comes with detachable fins perfect if you want to take the fins off and do tricks. Unlike the Jobe Omnia as standard, you get fins included for extra grip on the water. Perfect for sharper turns and better tracking. These can also be upgraded to a larger set for even sharper turns.
Each Board ships with an informative Header Card, How to Ride instructions, Warranty and Safety information
ZUP DoubleTow Handle & Rope
Designed for the new ZUP.™ Watersports Board, but also plays well with other towable watersports (Skis, Wakeboards, etc.)
When starting out, this handle takes all the strain out of the ride by connecting directly to the ZUP.™ Board! When you want to change your riding position or just need a relaxing break,ZUP DoubleTow Handle & Rope makes it easy and safe to reattach your Tow Rope to the ZUP.™ Board.
ZUP Double Tow Handle & Rope FACTS:
- Lime-Yellow float on the handle makes it highly visible in the water
- 60′ low-strech Poly-E Mainline
Designed & Manufactured in the USA.
Xcite Kneeboard Case
Our Xcite Kneeboard Case is a great way to protect your kneeboard or ZUP and has the following features:
- Heavy duty polyester construction
- Full length zipper makes for easy entry
- Double carrying handle with velcro lock over
- Zippered extra vented pocket for gloves etc
- Large size 58″ (147cm) x 28″ (71cm) allows for extra storage of rope etc
- Large enough to take a ZUP !! (just!)
- Will take a Wakesurfer up to 57.5″ x 27″
Kneeboard Case On Back Order, be available from Mid-June