OBrien Tow Harness
This product is currently out of stock.
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
- Product Questions & Answers
The OBrien ski tow harness si the perfect addition to any boat which doesn’t have a tow pylon, centre towing hook or tower. By using a centralised point it equalisers the central point for the skier, tuber, wakeboarder etc. to make not only make it easier for them but to cut down on stain on your boat. The purple design helps it to stand out on your boat and in the water and with the vinyl float this will keep it out of the way of the propeller.
- Rope attachment tool for boats without a tow pylon, centre towing hook or tower (older I/Os, outboards, and pontoon boats)
- Designed to equalize the pull of a skier, tuber, wakeboarder, etc.
- 8′ wide
- Two high-strength steel coated snap hooks quickly attach to existing boat hardware
- Mainline connects to a centred snap hook to give the rider a balanced pull behind the boat
- Vinyl float helps keep the rope out of the propeller
- 12 strand, 60 filament polypropylene rope
- 2375lbs Break Strength
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.