- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Boatworld are delighted to be the UK and Ireland distributor for the Compass range of boats. These are high quality GRP sports boats ranging from small fishing tenders to 22ft sports boats. Compass are family owned, based in Athens, Greece, and have been building boats since 1965.
The 165CC is a 16ft 5inch (4.98mts) center console sports boat. Recommended engine range for this model is 60 – 115HP. The S4 method of construction is used once more making this boat unsinkable with its crew on board. Like the whole range of Compass centre console boats, this boat has a deep freeboard making it feel secure and very capsize resistant. Self draining deck makes hosing down after your trip easy.
This boat has a bimini option and can be fitted with a T Top Tower.
Equipped with a 115HP engine you can expect to get it up to a maximum design speed of 40knots (over 46mph). So this boat can really deliver on performance making it more than capable for watersports or fast cruising. Rated Class C up to 6 adults.
- Coloured hull finished in Gun Metal Grey c/w 165CC graphics in red and black ( For SIBS)
- Coloured centre console in Gun Metal Grey (For SIBS)
- Tan coloured luxury upholstery ( For SIBS)
- O/a length 16ft 5inch( 4.98mts), beam 6ft 11in ( 2.12mts) , draught 1ft 1inch (0.32mts), weight 500kg (boat only)
- Class C vessel 6 adults
- Rated up to 115hp max
- Built in 86 litre fuel tank
- Max design speed 40 knots (46MPH)
- Self draining main deck
- Compass S4 construction unsinkable design
Mechanical and electrical:
- Steering wheel fitted to centre console
- Spare engine transom plate for auxilary outboard
- Fitted Compass 3 switch control panel on the centre console for lights, pump and spare
- Fitted 5 circuit fuse panel inside centre console
- Fitted battery isolation switch
- Navigation lights: 1 x pair at the bow and 1 x plugin detachable telescopic stern steaming light pole (stored in lid of rear bench seat locker)
- Fire extinguisher port in rear bench locker
- Fitted automatic bilge pump
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 10 people made up by seating for 4 over bow lockers, seating for 3 over stern bench locker, seating for 2 at the helm, 1 at front of center console
- 2 x built in deck drains equipped with stop cocks.
- 1 x anchor bow roller s/s
- 2 boarding steps in front of bow locker
- Centre console c/w smoke-tinted windscreen, s/s grab handle and storage tray
- 2 x built in s/s handrails by bow seats
- 2 x cupholders
- 4 x Deck cleats
- Full luxury upholstered seating and backrests finished in “tan”
- Onboard stowage consisting of 6 lockers: Anchor locker/2 x bow seat side lockers/ centre console locker/helm seat locker/rear bench seat locker
- Anchor locker self draining and fitted with stainless steel tether ring for anchor line
- Catches/locks on all lockers
- Upholstered s/s back support across the stern bench seat
- Folding (hinged) s/s boarding ladder s/s, c/w boarding grab handle and non-slip boarding platform
- Fitted 2 x transom bridle “D” rings
- Black rubbing strip fitted all around hull
Want to see the boat in the flesh? Feel free to come and visit our showroom in Chesterfield. The Boatworld Team can talk you through the full spec and give you any more information you may require. Too far away? Feel free to give us a call and we can always arrange a video call with one of the team to go through any questions and view the boat.
To view a walk through of the Compass 165cc CLICK HERE
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.