Compass 150cc Package with Honda 60hp & Extreme Trailer
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Boatworld are delighted to be the UK and Ireland distributor for the Compass range of boats. These are high quality GRP sports boats ranging from small fishing tenders to 22ft sports boats. Compass are family owned, based in Athens, Greece, and have been building boats since 1965.
The 150CC is a 15ft centre console sports boat. Recommended engine range for this model is 30-60HP. As with all Compass boats construction is done using the S4 method , making this vessel unsinkable with its crew onboard. It’s deep freeboard also makes it fell secure and very capsize resistant. Self draining deck makes it easy to maintain and hose down after your trip out.
Equipped with a 60HP engine you can expect to get it up to 32knots. So like the 135CC, this is going to be economical to run while still packing in plenty of fun off the back of the boat or just letting you enjoy the ride. Rated Class C up to 5 adults lets you bring some friends along!
This package comes equipped with an unbraked Extreme 750kg Swing Galvanised Boat Trailer and Honda 60hp. The Honda BF60 is the lightest and most compact engine in its class. This outstanding 4-stroke engine features a host of innovative Honda technology. Each 150cc has a class-leading high specification and is fully equipped as follows, with no hidden extras.
- Coloured hull finished in Aegean blue c/w 150CC graphics ( For SIBS)
- Luxury grade storm grey upholstery ( For SIBS)
- O/a length 15ft ( 4.57mts), beam 6ft 6in ( 1.97mts), draught 1ft (0.31mts), weight 350kg (boat only)
- Package Size (Boat, Trailer & Engine) 19ft 5in (5.9m)
- Class C vessel 5 adults
- Rated up to 60hp max
- Max design speed 32 knots (37MPH)
- Self draining main deck
- Compass S4 construction unsinkable design
Mechanical and electrical:
- Honda BF 60hp PGM-IG 4-stroke | 3 cylinders 998cc
- Steering wheel fitted to centre console
- Spare engine transom plate for auxilary outboard
- Fitted Compass 3 switch control panel on the centre console for lights, pump and spare
- Fitted 5 circuit fuse panel inside centre console
- Central console folds towards stern for garage storage.
- Fitted battery isolation switch
- Navigation lights: 1 x pair at the bow and 1 x plugin detachable telescopic stern steaming light pole (stored in lid of rear bench seat locker)
- Fire extinguisher port in rear bench locker
- Fitted automatic bilge pump
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 8 people made up by seating for 4 over bow lockers, seating for 3 over stern bench locker, seating for 1 at the helm, 1 at front of center console
- 2 x built in deck drains c/w stop cocks make hosing down easy.
- 1 x anchor bow roller s/s
- 2 x steps in front of anchor locker
- Centre console c/w smoke-tinted windscreen, s/s grab handle and storage tray
- 2 x built in s/s handrails by bow seats
- 2 x cupholders
- 4 x Deck cleats
- Fully upholstered seating and backrests finished in “storm grey”
- Onboard stowage consisting of 6 lockers: Anchor locker/2 x bow seat side lockers/ centre console locker/helm seat locker/rear bench seat locker
- Anchor locker self draining and fitted with stainless steel tether ring for anchor line
- Catches/locks on all lockers
- Upholstered s/s back support across the stern bench seat
- Folding (hinged) s/s boarding ladder s/s, c/w boarding grab handle and non-slip boarding platform
- Fitted 2 x transom bridle “D” rings
- Black rubbing strip fitted all around hull
Want to see the boat in the flesh? Feel free to come and visit our showroom in Chesterfield. The Boatworld Team can talk you through the full spec and give you any more information you may require. Too far away? Feel free to give us a call and we can always arrange a video call with one of the team to go through any questions and view the boat.
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.