- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Thinking of going fishing..wakeboarding? Before you buy that RIB.. before you buy that jetski.. LOOK AT THIS BOAT FIRST!!!
Boatworld are the UK and Ireland distributorship of the amazing Compass range of boats. These are high-quality GRP sports boats ranging from small fishing tenders to 22ft sports boats. Compass are a medium-sized, family-owned, business based in Athens, Greece and have been building boats since 1965. The Compass 135CC is a 13ft 5” centre console sports boat. Don’t be fooled by its size! This packs a lot in for such a compact vessel with loads of deck and storage space. This is a very capable, affordable, practical and easy to manage family sports boat, that will fit in your garage.
Like the whole range of Compass boats, it is unsinkable. In the case of the 135CC that means supporting the weight of 4 adults and luggage up to 371kg!! That’s because of Compass’ S4 construction method, which results in an extremely rigid and robust boat with masses of buoyancy, internal storage space and a deep freeboard. The deep freeboard means this boat is almost impossible to capsize.
This package comes equipped with an unbraked Extreme 750kg Maxi Roller Trailer and Hidea 40hp. The Hidea 40hp is a powerful and efficient outboard, giving you great acceleration and fuel economy. Each 135cc has a class-leading high specification and is fully equipped as follows, with no hidden extras.
- Coloured hull in stealth black c/w 135CC graphics
- O/a length 13ft 5in (4.07mts), beam 5ft 11in (1.8mts), weight 250kg ( boat only), draft 0.26mts LWL 11ft 3in (3.42mts)
- Package Size (Boat, Trailer & Engine) 18ft 2in (5.5m)
- Freeboard 2ft 4in (725cm)
- Class C vessel (4 adults,total 371kg).
- Class D , 5 adults, total 425kg ( inland waterways)
- Rated up to 40hp Max – will plane with a 15hp upwards.
- Max design speed 28 knots (33mph) with 40hp
- Self draining main deck
- Compass’ S4 construction method ‘unsinkable design’
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Hidea 40hp EFI | 3 Cylinders 747cc
- Steering wheel fitted to the centre console c/w cable to the engine
- Fitted spare transom plate for auxiliary engine
- Fitted Compass 3 switch control panel on the centre console for lights, pump and spare
- Fitted 5 circuit fuse panel inside centre console
- Central console folds towards stern for garage storage.
- Fitted battery isolation switch
- Navigation lights: 1 x pair at the bow and 1 x plugin detachable telescopic stern steaming light pole ( stored in lid of rear bench seat locker)
- Fire extinguisher port in rear bench locker
- Fitted automatic bilge pump
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 7 people made up by seating for 2 over bow locker, seating for 3 over stern bench locker, seating for 2 at the helm
- 1 x anchor bow roller s/s
- Folding centre console c/w smoke-tinted windscreen, s/s grab handle and storage tray
- 2 x handrails s/s by bow seats
- 2 x cupholders
- 4 x Deck cleats
- Fully upholstered seating and backrests finished in “storm grey”
- Onboard stowage consisting of 7 lockers: Anchor locker/bow seat locker/2 centre console lockers/helm seat locker/deck floor locker/rear bench seat locker
- Anchor locker self draining and fitted with stainless steel tether ring for anchor line
- Deck floor locker c/w drain plug
- Catches/locks on all lockers
- Upholstered s/s back support across the stern bench seat ( upholstered detachable bolster )
- Helm seat backrest and centre console fold down reducing o/a height of boat eg for easier access into your garage!
- Folding (hinged) s/s boarding ladder s/s, c/w boarding grab handle and non-slip boarding platform
- Fitted 2 x transom bridle “D” rings
- Black rubbing strip fitted all around hull
To view the Compass 135cc in action click CLICK HERE
To view a walk through of the Compass 135cc CLICK HERE
Want to see the boat in the flesh? Feel free to come and visit our showroom in Chesterfield. The Boatworld Team can talk you through the full spec and give you any more information you may require. Too far away? Feel free to give us a call and we can always arrange a video call with one of the team to go through any questions and view the boat.
Product Info & Care
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.