11ft Boatworld Charger Stand Up Paddleboardboatworld
The History of stand up paddleboards at Boatworld
Boatworld was one of the first companies in the UK to offer a stand-up paddleboard (SUP) at a reasonable price, while at the same time offering a great quality product.
We brought this “beauty of a board” to the market at the beginning of the 2012 boating season. As you can see from the picture below, the board was a pretty boring colour scheme but it did come with everything you need. The paddleboard had a pump, bag, paddle and repair kit all for only £399.95.
Some would say we were ahead of the game. Fast forward 7 years and we have another great stand up paddleboard offering.
The Boatworld Charger SUP
The Boatworld Charger SUP with its striking colour scheme and great quality might make you think that this board is out of your price range.
However, that simply isn’t true. Even after 7 years, we have been able to make our product stand out from the crowd by knocking £50 off the retail price.
( Who said prices always go up)? In this great stand up paddleboard package you get, the board, pump, adjustable aluminium paddle, leash, bag, shoulder carry strap and repair kit all for only £349.95!! Everything you get can be seen in the picture below.
Boatworld Charger – Key Features
Let’s explore some of the key features of our brand new Stand Up Paddleboard.
- 335cm (11ft) Length, Perfect for cruising or for learning how to SUP. Great in waves as well as nice flat lakes.
- 83cm (33″) Wide, The extra stability given from the width means you don’t have to be a balance god to not fall off this board.
- 15cm (6″) Thick, The drop stitch construction on this board makes an inflatable SUP feel as rigid as a solid board.
- 1 Large central fin.
- Large non-slip blue, black and yellow EVA deck pad.
- 312 Liters when fully blown up.
- 2 section lightweight adjustable aluminium paddle
- High pressure 27.5 PSI pump included
- Packed away size 83cm x 36cm
The weight of the board, paddle, bag, leash, pump and repair kit. 12kg
There are now hundreds of Stand Up Paddle Boards for sale every type, size and style you can think of. But always make sure you buy off a reputable company and not a random Chinese company on eBay which may seem cheap but the delivery will take ages as well as supplying an inferior product.
We know all about stand up paddle boards as well as every other toy in the watersports marketplace.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.