230 SL c/w 1.2 Orca Outboard
Boatworld 230 SL model
Boatworld 230 SL model.
The small boat is the most affordable of the range of inflatable Boatworld boats. This rugged boat is ideal as a Yacht Tender fishing craft or lake cruiser - whatever takes your fancy. With the transom board fitted well up the stern sponsons this is a stable little boat.
- Colour: Vivid Yellow
- Floor: 3 wooden slats 8" (20cm) wide.
- Quick and easy to inflate and stow
- Inflated O/A Size; 235cm length 133cm Width
- Inflated Inside size 138cm long x 61cm wide
- 36cm dia tubes.
- Designed to take 2 adults and gross weight up to 250kg
- Weight 22 kg.
- CAT D
- 2 Air chambers.
- Halkey Roberts quick inflate/deflate valves.
- Sliding alloy seat.
- 1.2-2.5 HP outboard recommended (4HP MAX )
- Rubbing strip all round c/w channel for cover hem
What’s in the 230 SL Boat box?
- 230 boat
- 3 floor slats
- Alloy sliding seat
- Bow grab handle
- Sponsom grab ropes
- Alloy oars and rowlocks
- Carry Valise (Bag)
- Foot pump
- Repair Kit
- CE RCD Serial Plate
- Free 3 metre 6mm Mooring Line
- Boxed size 96 x 50 x 24 cm
Boatworld 1.2hp Outboard Motor
This neat 4 stroke air cooled outboard motor is quiet, lightweight and clean. It can run for more than an hour on a single tank of fuel! Simply spins around for reverse. Fully adjustable tiller arm.
Comes complete with gearbox oil and a bottle of engine oil.
Boatworld bench test and PDI each engine with our own UK qualified engineer before we ship it to you, to ensure it works out of the box! All you need to do is add the oil from the bottle into the engine, fill the tank with fuel and you are off.
- 1 cylinder 4 stroke engine
- 1.2HP (1.0 kw @6500rpm)
- Weighs only 9.8kg GW (8.1kg NW)
- Manual start
- Control arm fully adjustable in length and angle, complete with kill cord (dead man) and throttle control
- Content of oil pan 66ml
- 0.7 ltr fuel tank
- motor size 25cm x 26cm x106cm
- Runs in neutral and forward ( for reverse simply turn the engine around )
- Max running speed 5-7 knots
- Air cooled
- Adjustable leg clamps mean you can alter the mounting from effectively "long shaft" to "short shaft" on the transom
- Comes with tool kit
- Come with gearbox and engine oil
- 1 year warranty
If you are using these engines in salt water we recommend you rinse them down with fresh water after use before storing in a bag or locker. Note salt water will corrode some components on this engine over time so regular maintenance using oil and grease to prevent this is essential. A spray over with Blu Thru Tackle Spray from time to time helps !
Free Seat Bags with this boat